22 Sep Clerk to the Trustees
This is a role in which you will be asked to support the Trustee Board attending meetings, sending out agendas, minutes and other papers.
You will be a key to successful communication within the board.
- Take minutes at meetings, write them up and distribute within a time frame
- Bring to the attention of the board of deadlines and requirements of them.
- Be a part of the annual audit by having efficiently kept an audit trail and records.
- Communicate with trustees and other volunteers, attending occasional meetings.
Your Skills and Experience
- You are an excellent listener
- You have excellent oral and literacy skills
- You have great recording and record keeping skills
- You are able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- You are enthusiastic and self-motivated
- You are committed to the support of those who have had stroke, are carers or are at risk of stroke
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to engage with your local community.
- An opportunity to see the impact your communication makes and take credit for it.
- The support of the Trustee board
- Belonging to a small supportive team.
- Attendance at our groups as you wish so you can meet those you are helping.
- Support in your role with training provided as required.
- Home working.
- Out of pocket expenses
You will work:
- From home
- Occasionally at a group meeting if appropriate.
Your next steps:
- If this role interests you please apply by email
- Tell us why you want the role and what you can do for us