22 Sep Recorder
This is a role in which you will be asked to support Torbay Stroke Support by keeping records of our impact on our community with an special focus on Coronavirus effects.
You will be a key to a successful audit trail of what we have done between now and March 2021 .
- Have records of attendance at groups
- Have evidence of how many users have accessed any of our services
- Be a part of the track and trace storage of information by efficiently keeping records.
- Communicate with trustees and other volunteers, attending occasional meetings.
- Provide information for the Communications Manager
Your Skills and Experience
- You are a great record keeper
- You have excellent IT skills
- You are enthusiastic and self-motivated
- You are committed to the support of those who have had stroke, are carers or are at risk of stroke
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to engage with your local community.
- An opportunity to see the impact your communication makes and take credit for it.
- The support of the Trustee board
- Belonging to a small supportive team.
- Attendance at our groups as you wish so you can meet those you are helping.
- Support in your role with training provided as required.
- Home working.
- Out of pocket expenses
You will work:
- From home
- Occasionally at a group meeting if appropriate.
Your next steps:
- If this role interests you please apply by email
- Tell us why you want the role and what you can do for us